2 tbs Buckwheat Flour
1 tbs Coconut Flour
1 tbs LIVfit superfood blend powder
1 tbs powdered goat’s milk
1 tbs hemp protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp almond extract
1 flax egg (1 tbs flax meal + 3 tbs water)
3 tbs water
- Make flax egg and set aside
- In a microwave safe mug, mix all dry ingredients
- Add flax egg and extract to dry mixture and mix
- Mix in the water until a thick batter forms
- Microwave for 1 minute. If not done, continue to microwave at additional 30 second intervals. Check your bread between each interval to check for doneness.
Note: I created this bread for my morning breakfast, and it kept me full until lunch. It is very natural tasting. It is a wonderful, easy bread for breakfast. You could even slice it and toast it if you’d like.