2 Naval Oranges
2 cups Almond Meal
1/3 cup + 2 tbs Buckwheat Flour
1 tbs Poppy Seeds
1/4 tsp Hymilain Pink Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Flax Meal
6 tsp Water
1 single serving (5.3oz) container of Vanilla Plant Based Yogurt
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees
- Grease a glass loaf pan and lay a strip of parchment paper in the base of the pan
- In a small bowl, mix flax meal and water then set aside. You need to let the two soak, so you can make two falx eggs. This replaces chicken eggs.
- Zest and juice the oranges in seperate boels. One bowl for zest and one bowl for juice.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and zest.
- In a small pot, melt the coconut oil and stir in the sugar until dissolved. Stir in flax eggs, orange juice, and plant based yogurt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Fold the two together until fully incorparated.
- Taking greased loaf pan, pour batter into it.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow loaf to cool on counter. If you want it to cool quicker, place it in the refrigorator. Make sure you place a heat pad between the glass pan and the shelf. Also, make sure the pan is not touching anything else. Therefore, it does not melt anything in the frig.
- Slice and ENJOY!