1 Ripe Banana
1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
2 tbsp Better Body Foods Organic LIVfit Superfood Blend with Protein
1 tsp organic maca powder
1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a mini muffin tin with oil* and set aside
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the very ripe banana
- Wisk the eggs into the mashed banana
- Add the remaining ingredients until well combined
- Pour batter into the baking tin. Fill the muffin holes 2/3 way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick may be inserted into the center of one of the muffin bites and appear clean when removed
- Allow them to cool for approximately 30 minutes before you remove them from the tin
*I used coconut oil to grease my pan because it has a high smoke index
*While these bites are tasty all on their own, they would be even more delicious topped something else. My favorite topping is a homemade chocolate syrup. Go ahead, top yours with your favorite addition.