2 tbs Buckwheat Flour
1 tbs Coconut Flour
1 tbs LIVfit superfood blend powder
1 tbs powdered goat’s milk
1 tbs hemp protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp almond extract
1 flax egg (1 tbs flax meal + 3 tbs water)
3 tbs water
- Make flax egg and set aside
- In a microwave safe mug, mix all dry ingredients
- Add flax egg and extract to dry mixture and mix
- Mix in the water until a thick batter forms
- Microwave for 1 minute. If not done, continue to microwave at additional 30 second intervals. Check your bread between each interval to check for doneness.
Note: I created this bread for my morning breakfast, and it kept me full until lunch. It is very natural tasting. It is a wonderful, easy bread for breakfast. You could even slice it and toast it if you’d like.
Title: Feed Me
Description: Black and white pen drawing of vampire lips and fangs
Title: Alien of the Sea
Description: Colored pencil drawing of a mermaid from my imagination.
2 Naval Oranges
2 cups Almond Meal
1/3 cup + 2 tbs Buckwheat Flour
1 tbs Poppy Seeds
1/4 tsp Hymilain Pink Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Flax Meal
6 tsp Water
1 single serving (5.3oz) container of Vanilla Plant Based Yogurt
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees
- Grease a glass loaf pan and lay a strip of parchment paper in the base of the pan
- In a small bowl, mix flax meal and water then set aside. You need to let the two soak, so you can make two falx eggs. This replaces chicken eggs.
- Zest and juice the oranges in seperate boels. One bowl for zest and one bowl for juice.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and zest.
- In a small pot, melt the coconut oil and stir in the sugar until dissolved. Stir in flax eggs, orange juice, and plant based yogurt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Fold the two together until fully incorparated.
- Taking greased loaf pan, pour batter into it.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow loaf to cool on counter. If you want it to cool quicker, place it in the refrigorator. Make sure you place a heat pad between the glass pan and the shelf. Also, make sure the pan is not touching anything else. Therefore, it does not melt anything in the frig.
- Slice and ENJOY!
1 Ripe Banana
1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
2 tbsp Better Body Foods Organic LIVfit Superfood Blend with Protein
1 tsp organic maca powder
1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a mini muffin tin with oil* and set aside
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the very ripe banana
- Wisk the eggs into the mashed banana
- Add the remaining ingredients until well combined
- Pour batter into the baking tin. Fill the muffin holes 2/3 way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick may be inserted into the center of one of the muffin bites and appear clean when removed
- Allow them to cool for approximately 30 minutes before you remove them from the tin
*I used coconut oil to grease my pan because it has a high smoke index
*While these bites are tasty all on their own, they would be even more delicious topped something else. My favorite topping is a homemade chocolate syrup. Go ahead, top yours with your favorite addition.