1/2 cup Coconut Oil
2/3 cup Cacao Powder
3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1/4 tsp Vanilla Flavor
- Place mixer bowl and whisk into the freezer to cool for your whipped cream.
- Cut the tops and core of the strawberries away. Your result should be a small strawberry “cup”. Place your cups in an egg cartoon. The cartoon is to hold the strawberries upright when you fill them with chocolate and top them with whipped cream.
- In a small pot, melt coconut oil over low heat.
- Add the cacao powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the oil and whisk thoroughly to remove any lumps.
- Fill the strawberry cups to their brim, and place in the refrigerator while you make your whipped cream. You want the chocolate to be firm before topping them with whipped cream.
- In the cooled mixing bowl, pour your heavy whipping cream, vanilla flavor, and maple syrup together.
- On high speed, whisk the whipped cream ingredients until firm peaks form, or approximately one minute.
- Take a sandwich baggy, fill it with your whipped cream, and cut a small hole in one corner.
- After the chocolate has hardened and cooled in the strawberry cups, squeeze the whipped cream from the baggy onto the top of your cups.
- Serve and ENJOY!