- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- With a fork, pierce the potatoes all over
- Oil sweet potatoes with a generous amount of oil
- Using foil, wrap each potato
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until the potatoes are soft when squeezed
- To open, use a sharp knife to cut a line down the center of each sweet potato, squeeze the ends and slightly push ends together.
*I use coconut oil because it has a high smoke point. Therefore, the 400 degree temperatures in the oven will not cause the oil to oxidize and release free radicals.