1 large banana*
- Peel banana, and discard peel
- Slice fruit into about half an inch thick banana disks
- Freeze slices in an air-tight bag for at least two hours or until hard. I recommend freezing your banana overnight.
- Blend completely frozen slices until smooth
- Pour into your favorite bowl, and add whatever toppings your heart desires*
*Since bananas sweeten as they ripe, the more ripe your banana; the more sweet our ice cream with taste.
*For homemade toppings, check out some of my other recipe posts. You could make a homemade magic shell for instance! 🙂